And Many Many More!
For Sale: Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium Products have been Developed Directly from the Modeling Creations of NMRA National Award Winning Dioramas by Richard E. (Ben) Bendever
This is a substantial business offering and due to the listing limitation of this venue it is impossible address everything included in this purchase as detailed on our website. Please refer to the Feedback of this site to review the 100% Positive Comments address our level of Customer Service and business integrity at which we operate our businesses.
While we have been extremely successful in building the businesses that we offer For Sale, health issues have restricted many opportunities to grow this business even more than it has grown over the past past past past past past past 16+ years. That said, we have not yet reached the total potential and some of the following Questions and Replies provides a good amount of information of what is possible and what resources and material are included in this purchase.
We are more than happy to quickly respond to additional questions which may be included in the below Q&A but lengthy inquiries may require additional time to reply in a timely fashion.
Questions we have received:
1) Is this Doctor Ben's business profitable? Yes it is. Current product line is about 150 SKUs.
2) What can be done to make this business be more profitable? We have NOT attended a model convention and even in the past six years which we expect the new owner to return to the various conventions, events and shows which will bring much more exposure than what we currently do over the Internet and word of mouth.
3) What all is included? The entire Doctor Ben's business includes all the original weathering solutions, stains, pigments, scratchbuilding products and material and equipment to produce these products, plastic jars & lids, capping machinery, pneumatic shear for manufacturing the Baby Building Blocs, 1hp air compressor, induction sealer and more not listed.
4) Is there a detailed list of what is included? All of the products listed in the above header and in the below Footer: Category Index NOT including the Scale Model Masterpieces, OOP Craftsman Kits, or Smoky Mountain Models. Additionally included are all the product tooling, packaging material, documents, raw products, ingredient supplies, material suppliers, equipment, benches, storage cabinets etc and, plotter cutter equipment, software, 6,000+ customer list Xerox Printer, HP Win 7 computer and a’’ the bins of finished goods, etc, packaging, a more… enough to fill a medium U-Haul van.
5) Is a website included? Yes, we will create a fully functional eCommerce website and domain hosted for one year. The Buyer will need to establish a payment system and would be responsible for all costs associate with receiving payment for products sold. The price is $45,000 cash and or partial trade and Paypal is offering some financing options.
6) What resources are necessary to pick up the contents of this business? Local Pickup by Appointment Only. The use of a small/medium cargo van is recommended and NOT provided. Packing & Loading assistance is not available but there are local packing & moving companies who will provide 2-3 person based on an hourly rate also paid for by the purchaser of this business.
7) What resources are necessary to pick up the contents of this business? Local Pickup by Appointment Only. The use of a small/medium cargo van is recommended and NOT provided. Thank you very much for your business & for choosing Us for your hobby product needs. Packing & Loading assistance is not available but there are local packing & moving companies who will provide 2-3 person based on an hourly rate also paid for by the purchaser of this business. Sincerely, Debbie & Richard Bendever, DEBenLLC
This information is a "work-in-progress" and will be added to as questions and issues not addressed above are asked. Please check back frequently to review inquiry updates. Thank you for interests in our Listing!
And Many Hundreds More!